The Data-Command Data-Bridge™ software retrieves information from an industrial source, transforms the information into a new packet, modifies the format, fully encrypts the packet, then securely transmits the information to our cloud based data centers.
Most remote connection solutions connect you with the automation platform. Yet, if you can connect to it, so can everyone else.
Our solution delivers the data to the cloud. You are never directly connected to your information or Operation Technology (OT).
If you are using a VPN when you are connected to one part of your system, you are probably connected to everything. If this tunnel
is ever breached so is your entire system.
Data-Command® Data-Bridge Software
The Data-Command® Data-Bridge™ software resides on the end user’s Windows-based computer platform. It is used to securely deliver information from your Plant Automation/OT system to Data-Command’s cloud solution. Once there your key information is saved in the cloud, acting as a backup to your existing SCADA. Additionally, you can then view your automation information in customizable user displays, see it in a chart or report format, and receive notifications via phone or text message.
- Easy installation and set-up
- Works with any OPC compliant SCADA package
- Securely Delivers information without direct connection to OT
- Comes fully configured to communicate with Data-Command’s
Info-Portal cloud solution.
- Can safely reside on end user’s SCADA computer
- Modbus Master & Slave TCP/IP
- Modbus Master Serial (RS-232 & RS-485)
- Rockwell Automation SERIES 5/500 Serial (DF1)
- Micrologix programmable logic controllers
- SLC 500 controllers
- PLC 5 controllers
- Industrial Ethernet IP
- Control Logix control systems
- Compact Logix control systems
- SLC 500
- Micrologix programmable logic controller system
- Remote OPC Client & OPC Server
- SQL servers
- Secure File Transfer
- And more…